It was a fun knit, and it even fits. My only concern is that it pulls in towards the middle, and I think that it might roll up in the center when I'm sweeping and not be very effective. I'll put it to the functionality test soon and let you all know how it works.
I used Elizabeth Zimmerman's sewn bind off for the swiffer cover (if you're interested in giving it a try, it's included in this bind-off tutorial from Knitty). I really enjoy this alternative to the traditional bind off. It creates an elastic edge that looks very similar to the cast-on. I also used it on the Ballband Washcloth I made for my cousin (Rav project link; free pattern link).
Today's bonus is this charming song: